Kinda sad to say this considering I only recently started blogging, but I will most likely not be posting for two more weeks, because it’s finals time! I might be able to sneak in a little review in between studying and writing my 7 upcoming essays (most are 4 pages but I have a sexy 10 page one to do…you’d think I was a writing major, but I’m actually an MIS major).
Anyways, just thought I would tell y’all! Wish me luck please! I need it (ಥ﹏ಥ).
Now that we’ve covered this, time to use anime to show my suffering and the suffering of my fellow students as we brace ourselves for
- Motivation time
- Clean Space Clean Mind
- Now that we’ve used up our energy cleaning, it’s nap time!
- Congratulations, you slept the whole night. Time to panic in bed silently!
- After doing your morning routine and having breakfast, start studying intensely before your next lecture.
- Go to your lecture where your professor will add some last minute units that will be on your final, thus adding to your workload. Time to cry inside!
- Go home, and eat your feeling away (some prefer to feel better using healthier methods)
- Now, you’re extra motivated. Commence intense studying sessions.
- It’s 2 am, WTF did I just read????
- Repeat, but with a little less motivation every time.
So, that’s pretty much how finals week is for me and for most of us students…can’t wait to graduate and make a crap ton of money!!!! I’m sure it’ll be worth it…haha…haha
Good thing my area of studying is something I love.